The outdoor pool is located next to the Ambrose Fitness Facility (Bldg. 106). Max Occupancy: 50
There is a small picnic area and gazebo outside the pool that can be rented through Outdoor Recreation. For more information on the gazebo and picnic areas, please contact Outdoor Recreation.
One night each month the outdoor pool will host a "Pool Movie Night". We will sell refreshments and screen a family friendly movie. These events are free of charge, so bring out the whole family!
The Common Access Card (CAC) or other federal identification card will be used for proof of eligibility.
- Pool Rules
The following rules and regulations will apply to all patrons:
1. At no time will patrons swim in the pool unless a lifeguard is present.
2. Obey lifeguard instructions at all times. Lifeguards can revoke pool privileges, if instructions are not followed.
3. Authorized patrons 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied and supervised by a guardian 17 years of age or older at all times while in the pool area. The age to go to the pool unaccompanied is 13 or older.
4. Patrons with communicable diseases or open wounds are prohibited from the pool.
5. Babies and toddlers not “potty trained” must wear swim diaper at all times.
6. All swimmers must take showers before entering the pool in order to comply with the health code.
7. No pets or animals are allowed in the facility. Exceptions will be made for guide animals.
8. All patrons will wear appropriate bathing suits. Cutoffs, and street clothes will not be worn in the pool.
9. All food and beverages will be consumed in approved areas only.
10. Glassware is prohibited in all areas of the pool.
11. No alcoholic beverages are permitted anywhere inside the pool area.
12. No smoking or tobacco use in or around the pool area. Smoking is allowed in designated areas outside of the gates only.
13. Flotation devices must be US Coast Guard Approved. Non-US Coast Guard approved inflatables will not be allowed in the water.
14. There is no diving or head first entry of any type allowed. Serious injury and/or death can occur from entering shallow water headfirst.
15. Back jumps, back dives and flips are not permitted off the side of the pool or from the ladders.
16. Conduct in pool area will not jeopardize the safety of self or others. Patrons who behave improperly, impair others' from enjoying the pool area, or endanger themselves or others will be asked to leave the pool.
17. There is no running, pushing or rough play on the pool deck. Other forms of ‘horseplay’ are prohibited.
18. Abuse of foul language will not be tolerated.
19. Swim “breaks” will be established at the discretion of the Lifeguard.
20. No public displays of affection.
Punch Card (20 Visits) $15.00
Daily Pass $2.00
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||1 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||1 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||1 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||1 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||1 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Holidays||1 p.m. - 7 p.m.|