Ambrose Fitness Facility
Army Emergency Relief (AER) Assistance
Champ's Camp RV Park
Contracted Unit Feedings
- All meals are served cafeteria style and include a meat entrée, vegetable, starch, bread, beverage and dessert.
- Box lunches and warming beverages are also available, as well as all preparation for field feedings, which include all utensils and disposable products.
- Field feedings must be picked up from the DFAC and all containers returned after each meal.
- The unit must provide all mermites and beverage containers.
- Family and MWR can also prepare TISA issued rations.
- Methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, unit checks, cash (lump sum only), or Purchase Agreements using Standard Form 1449, Solicitation/Contract/Order for Commercial Items. Please note that we cannot accept MIPR's.
- All changes to headcount or feeding times must be made 5 days prior to the function.
- For more information or to obtain a quote, please contact Food and Beverage at +1 (804)633-8398 or +1 (804)317-9023.